Welcome all Beer Lovers ….BEEEEEER….. HEEEERE !!
Our Ale Trail Brewery Tour Experience is all inclusive of tasting fees, professional guide and transportation, door to door pick up along with your free beer glass as part of our itinerary.
Pick up: 9 – 9:30am in Niagara Falls
This is one of our most popular tour experiences and is a unique way to see Niagara for both locals and visitors alike.
The ALE TRAIL TOUR is dedicated to be fun and educational, with the world of craft beer as the central theme
A Custom Brewery Tour to 4 Craft Brewery locations in the Niagara Region. A Germanic Style lunch with original recipes dating back multiple generations to go with your beer mid day …it just does not get any better than this for 100% authenticity.
Lunch is at the acclaimed KAISERHAUS @ Lockport Brewery, exclsuive to Bootleggers of Niagara.
Lunch is simply AMAZING …You will have the chance to purchase an beer friendly Germanic style lunch prepared from scratch using the freshest of local ingredients from family recipes dating back generations prepared at the Gastro Pub on site at the Brewery, the food preparation and the recipes are 100% authentic family recipes and chosen to go with old world style beers.
The ALE TRAIL experience includes:
- Round-trip transportation from accommodations in Niagara Falls or Niagara on the Lake
- An industry-trained guide who will take you through the day and answer any of your questions
- Tasting sessions at 4 local Craft Breweries….INCLUDED!
- At the Brewery you will have the opportunity to purchase a delicious authentic fresh made to order lunch prepared to your liking from the menu.
- Transportation VIA our brand new executive Mercedes Benz sprinters Sedans or SUVs
Tasting fees included. Small groups of 2-14 guests. Private Tours upon request. Public tour rate does not apply for private tours, HST and gratuity for guide is extra.
Questions? Check out the FAQ section for questions first-timers often have about our tours.