ALL INCLUSIVE – BEER & FOOD PAIRING, CIDER & WINE or WHISKY TASTINGS
All our daily experiences are all inclusive of tasting fees for food, beer, wine and distillery tastings, along with your free beer glass as part of our itinerary.
Full service door to door pick up and drop off
Pick up: 9 – 9:30am in Niagara Falls, 9:30 – 10am in Niagara on the Lake.
Tour ends: approx. 2:00pm.
A professional guide who has studied wine, beers and spirits for a true immersive full value life experience
An Essential In Depth Canadian Experience showcasing the amazing products and styles of spirits being produced in the Niagara Region.
- Beer & Food Pairing: Let out your inner beer lover and enjoy an interactive tasting session with a flight of the brewery’s finest beers, paired with substantial artisanal, fresh food pairings.
- Cider & Wine: Head out into the vineyard with our Sommelier and professional guide for an immersive discussion in the vineyard or in a barrel room to learn how grapes grow from vine to wine, ending with an in depth wine and cider tasting.
- Whisky, Port style Spirits: Taste Canadian whisky and amazing Port Style spirits and learn about the process on what makes them all so different!
Our tours are always changing as we have a great amount of repeat guests.
This experience will consist of, on any given day, visits to Silversmith Brewery, Oast House Brewers, The Exchange Brewery, Wayne GretzkyEstates Winery & Distillery, Niagara College Teaching Brewery, Ironwood Cider at Sunnybrook, Small Talk and Distilleries Limited for brewery, winery, and cidery tastings! Beer, wine, ciders and some whiskys will be enjoyed by all!
The Krazy Kanuck experience includes:
- Round-trip transportation from accommodations in Niagara Falls or Niagara on the Lake
- An industry-trained guide who will take you through the day and answer any of your questions
- Tastings at multiple locations for Beer, wines and spirits.
- A delicious substantial custom food pairing will be had at our brewery stop
- A vineyard seminar and regional introduction by your educational guide
Tasting fees included. Small groups of 2-14 guests. Private Tours upon request. Public tour rate does not apply for private tours, HST and gratuity for guide is extra.
Questions? Check out the FAQ section for questions first-timers often have about our tours.