ALL INCLUSIVE – CRAFT BREWERY,CIDER,
WINE & FOOD PAIRING.
ONE OF THE NIAGARA REGIONS MOST UNIQUE EXPERIENCES
Visit 4 award winning locations, a mix of Breweries Wineries and Ciders along with a fresh prepared food component and structured tastings :
All our daily experiences are all inclusive of tasting fees for our food pairings or Cheese and Charcuterie, Beer, Wine and Cider tastings, along with your FREE beer glass as part of our itinerary.
The Krazy Kanuck experience includes:
- Pick up: 9 – 9:30am in Niagara Falls, 9:30 – 10am in Niagara on the Lake.
Tour ends: approx. 2:00pm.
- 4 spirited locations Beer Wines and Ciders
- Round-trip transportation from accommodations in Niagara Falls or Niagara on the Lake VIA Luxury Mercedes Bens Sprinters and Sedans
- An industry-trained guide or Sommelier who will take you through the day and answer any of your questions
- A vineyard seminar and regional introduction by your educational guide
CANADIAN CIDERS :
Enjoy a great introduction into the world of Cider. This new found craze is blossoming in Niagara and many new wineries and breweries are creating new flavors and products. Here where you will have an opportunity to try new releases and quality ciders…..Don’t miss out !
CRAFT BREWERY TASTING :
Head out to one of the leading Niagara Craft breweries and let out your inner beer lover and enjoy an interactive tasting session with a flight of the brewery’s finest Craft beers, while learning all about the beer making process.
WINERIES & Food or Cheese Tasting Seminar:
Head out into the vineyard with our Sommelier and professional guide for an immersive discussion in the vineyard or in a barrel room to learn how grapes grow from vine to wine, ending with an in depth wine & food tasting seminar.
This first class fun event includes a professional guide who has studied wine, beers and spirits for a true immersive full value Niagara experience.
Small groups of 2-14 guests. Private Tours upon request. Public tour rate does not apply for private tours, HST and gratuity for guide is extra.
Questions? Check out the FAQ section for questions first-timers often have about our tours.